Our Dry Cleaners started over 30 years ago! Originally from New York, we established our well known name Posh French Cleaners. We continue to serve Staten Island New York at our one location 6400 Amboy Road. In 2005 we brought our quality of dry cleaning experience to south Florida acquiring French Cleaners in the Addison Shoppes 16950 Jog Road, Boca Raton FL and also in the Hillsboro Garden Center 498 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach FL. In 2007 we once again saw an opportunity to acquire a dry cleaning business that has been in operation for over 20 years. We are now also Aldo’s of Boca, S.W. 18th street, Boca Raton. One Company Two Great Names…
- Dry Cleaning
- Shirt Laundering
- Leather & Suede
- Household Items
- Wedding and Special Dress Preservation
- Free Pickup and Delivery
Our Dry Cleaners might have the same appearance of your other local neighborhood cleaners, but we are truly different!
- Our stores, equipment and solvents are meticulously maintained on a daily basis so your clothes come out their cleanest
- Your garments are continuously inspected before during and after processing
- All your garments are tagged and logged through our upgraded computer system
- We have NCA Certified spotters working on your garments. Only a highly skilled spotter can know what stains can SAFELY be removed
- We remove or cover any fancy beading or buttons before cleaning to prevent damage
- We hand finish pressing each garment
- After garments are cleaned they go through a final inspection before they are bagged.
- Our bagging includes removing tags, stuffing sleeves and lint rolling each garment
THE END RESULT IS SATISFACTION!!!!!